Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms nokia lumia 610

hi,i've received all the settings for my nokia lumia 610 but i still can't receive or send mms,could somebody help me please,thanks

dot71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

text messages on Nokia 6300

Hi everyone. I just joined 02 a few days ago and was waiting for my number to get transferred to 02 from my previous network. Whilst I was waiting, my text messages were sending fine and I have a place in my messaging section to check the message sta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 800 data usage

hey my nokia lumina 800 seems to be always using data which is costing me a fortune. can anyone help pls

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia N8 - Out of Memory

Hi, i don't know if anyone else has the same problem. My N8 is constantly saying the C:\ drive is full!! I found that if i delete any Email Apps, this buys me some time, but inevitably the message is never far away...... I am using a MicroSD, so ther...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new screen for 9900

how much would it cost to get my blackberry bold 9900 fixed with a new screen, what does it involve and how long does it take??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken blackberry bold 9900

hi i hav only had my new blackberry 9900 for 8 weeks i went shopping yesturday and pt it in my handbag with a bumper cover on and i took it out to use it and the screen is cracked it still works but it is brand new and i dont think this should of hap...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of Nokia E65 contacts to Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello, I have done a quick search on how to transfer my existing phone contacts on my Nokia E65 to my new S3, but not found anything. Please can anyone suggest the best way to transfer contacts. Thanks Neilly

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Blackberry Bold 9700

Hi, can anyone help me find out what would be the cause of the problems I am recently having with my Blackberry Bold 9700. The problems are as follows:Every now and again the:Screen goes black but red message indicator light flashesWhen online, I can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting facebook on my blackberry

I have tried to update my facebook app on my blackberry torch and while doing so I have managed to delete my old one somehow and the new one hasn't downloaded. On downloading it again I now cannot find it. It's not on my homescreen or in my downloads...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos