Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving calls/texts even with some signal

Hey, I didn't have this issue until the beginning of this year where my boyfriend gave me his 2 months old Blackberry as he upgraded to an iPhone. We both had BB's and used BBM to talk, however now we can't use that feature. I used to rely on wifi to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry App World "Nearest Places Around You" App

I have paid for the pro version of "Nearest Places Around You" app from BlackBerry App World. When trying to install this app I get messages such as "an internal server error has been detected" and "error occurred when downloading". I have also had "...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inserting sim card into Noka Lumia 520

Hi, I'm new to these phones so can anyone tell me how much of the surrounding card do I remove before inserting the sim into my phone. I've removed a small card by breaking 3 joining pieces but theres another surround that looks as though it should b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow response to touch commands.

Fed up with my Nokia N8. Often very slow to respond to touch commands. Will not be renewing with same device but will probably go to Samsung (Android) or iPhone. Anyone else having this problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Unlock

Please Help me!I'm from Hungary but I live from the UK now. I purchased an O2 mobile ( Nokia Lumia 710)It's a very nice phone, and the O2 is an excellent serviceBut my problem is now. I need to go home to Hungary, (family reasons) and I need to chang...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia 620 power button

I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 620 via O2 website.The power button on the side of the phone has now become very intermittent. I have read on other forums that people have experience the same problem. Just wondering if O2 would repair the phone or...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 520 error code 0x80048264

Hello, I have just got a Nokia Lumia 520 and receive error code 0x80048264 when I try to set up a Microsoft account. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820 touch screen repair? (no insurance coverage)

Hi, My phone dropped out of my pocket, landed on the corner and the touchscreen is now cracked and non responsive.I have no coverage for the phone and I was wandering if o2 has a service to fix screens. Any help would and will be appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 800

Phone won't charge or connect to zone soft re set and hard reset not working just have black screen

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos