cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Q10 3G

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Right here it goes... I've just got a Blackberry Q10 and was wondering how on earth do you turn off the 3G? I use Wi-Fi mainly during the day but the problem is that at night I don't want to be getting emails etc through when I'm trying to sleep. I know the obvious solution would be to turn my phone off at night but I don't want to have to do that.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks a million.

slight_smile

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why not just change the sound profile to Silent? Did you know that BlackBerry phones also have a "bedside" mode which turns off all notifications except phone calls?

Anyway, to turn off your phone signal ( emails will still come through on GPRS, just swipe down from the top of the screen, select Settings, Network Connections, Mobile Network and then set Mobile Network to Off.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why not just change the sound profile to Silent? Did you know that BlackBerry phones also have a "bedside" mode which turns off all notifications except phone calls?

Anyway, to turn off your phone signal ( emails will still come through on GPRS, just swipe down from the top of the screen, select Settings, Network Connections, Mobile Network and then set Mobile Network to Off.
Message 2 of 2