cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare Nokia 520

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - can someone help please? I've switched from a Galaxy 2 to a Nokia- not realising the problems/differences. Firstly I don't seem to be able to connect to my o2 email account. I use Windows Live Mail not Outlook on my laptop - is that the issue? Also many of the Facebook apps require a 10.2 Flash Player and this model doesn't support that ( should have checked first!) I was just trying to save money on my monthly contract by opting for a cheaper monthly tariff but wish I'd left well alone- I need access to my main e-mail account on the go- can someone tell me what the problem might be? The phone keeps trying to sync with my o2 email account but I get the error message 80072EFD

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have no experience on this phone, but i can help with a couple of things!

• Your email being Live Mail rather than Outlook wont be causing any problems. You are running Windows on your Nokia so Live Mail will be supported.

• Flash isnt available on my smartphones, the only brand I know that supports Flash is BlackBerry. There is an Flash Player for Android App but that also dosnt help you in this instance

• You say you use Windows Live Mail yet are also mentioning an O2 Email Account. How do you access your email when you are on a computer/laptop? does your email address end in @O2.co.uk or @Live,@Hotmail, etc?

The error code 80072EFD means there is a connectivity issue with the server. To fix this, you have to verify if the connection settings are configured correctly. Try again after verifying the server name, user name, and password.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have no experience on this phone, but i can help with a couple of things!

• Your email being Live Mail rather than Outlook wont be causing any problems. You are running Windows on your Nokia so Live Mail will be supported.

• Flash isnt available on my smartphones, the only brand I know that supports Flash is BlackBerry. There is an Flash Player for Android App but that also dosnt help you in this instance

• You say you use Windows Live Mail yet are also mentioning an O2 Email Account. How do you access your email when you are on a computer/laptop? does your email address end in @O2.co.uk or @Live,@Hotmail, etc?

The error code 80072EFD means there is a connectivity issue with the server. To fix this, you have to verify if the connection settings are configured correctly. Try again after verifying the server name, user name, and password.

Message 2 of 2