Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Games on Windows phone

Just got the new Nokia Lumia 625 - but unfortunately cannot access my favourite games candy crush and bingo blitz - this is so annoying these are the only games I play and already having withdrawal systems. Does anyone know of a workaround?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! photo messaging/texts on Nokia Lumia 520?

Please can someone help me with this really simple question as I am a right wally with phones and the likes!I have been sending photos by pressing "share" when I'm on the relevant photo and then sending it to the recipient. I have now found out this ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I change to EE's Mobile Network?

I have a Nokia Lumia 625. I have a contract with O2. I should have 4G but I don't as my area doesn't receive 4G coverage. I noticed the mobile provider setting the other day. It showed me other networks I could receive my mobile Internet from, but ap...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 920 settings

Hey, ive been searching all over and cant find working settings for MMS for my nokia lumia 920 , i managed to get internet etc to work but for some reason MMS isint working , can anyone please help ? thanks Chris

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 800 (W7.8) on BT Internet (Infinity) Home Hub

I've got a Nokia Lumia 800 w7.8 phone which I use to connect to the internet through my BT HomeHub. The HomeHub has 3 "network connections", namely my "Secure" Home Network, an "Open" BTWi-Fi connection, and an "Open" BTWi-Fi-with-FON connection.Unti...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 620 no mms

ive sent for the settings many a time and even entered them manualy but still i can not send pictures or recieve them ive turn phone on and off and still nothing any idea were im going wrong

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

Does this website have live chat?As the Experts Tab is confusing ...I thought I was gonna talk to a expert from how it is laid out.Kind Regards Chaz

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rubbish advice from o2 meant i lost all my photos and messages!

i upgraded to a new phone earlier this month. i had it a few days and realised there was a problem with the phone or battery as it wasnt retaining the charge. o2 said they'd replace it and i had a chat because i was concerned about my photos and pers...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Checking balance

New to o2. what number do I call on my mobile to check my pay as you go balance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forwarding SMS Messages

Hi all, Please excuse me if this question has been answered before. I have just taken out a new contract with 02 but still have an old contract running. I've been using an HTC 8s Windows Phone 8 and have managed to forward my calls, to my new Samsung...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos