Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volume control to Major Tom...

HiIs there anyway my volume control can be locked at max on a Lumia 625?It continually turns itself down when in my pocket due to the positioning of the control switch.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail on Nokia Lumia

Hi,, Can someone please advise how to access the voice mail on the Nockia Lumia. I set this with a number to acess when new and it is not recognising the number I set it with ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will O2 have the Blackberry Z30???

So, I've always been a BB person...I use my phone for work so not interested in apps and other features, just pure old email and a good Calender for all appointments .Its almost time to upgrade and I want another BB. Read all reviews and REALLY, and ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No registered network

I've upgraded from iPhone to Samsung s5 but the Samsung won't let me make calls as no registered network?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1020 Live Tile's Background Colour.

Hi.I am currently reviewing the Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows phone ,and after modding the settings to suit my needs my attention has been drawn to the colour of the Live Tiles on the home screen.I'm not keen on the rainbow of colours in the phones theme ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from blackberry sim to normal sim during 12 month pay monthly contract

Hi I have a BB. I want to change to a simple phone but I am in middle of 12 month pay monthly..can I do this without penalties and if so, how do I go about it...couldn't see a way to select a new suitable sim when signed in looking at my options. If ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ridiculous Final bill

Hi everyone, my final bill just arrived - £559! It was a refresh plan and I cancelled within the first seven days and didn't use any of the contract. I paid for the phone outright for £240 and was told that would be it? No other charges for cancellin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 App

HiNew here after exchanging my Samsung Galaxy for a Nokia 625. Absolute dream of a phone.Just one very small probbie : whenever I try my o2 app, it tells me before I can read information, to 'switch off wireless in my phone settings'I can't find this...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone. O2 wi-fi app impossible to get.

Hi,Just got my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone with O2.I do not use data only wi-fi and was pleased that there was an app to help me find hotspots.Tried to locate the app for install only to find out the app was only available via itunes or Google Play...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos