cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bbm

Anonymous
Not applicable

im on contract and i normally get bbm, i paid my bill yesterday and i still havent got it as it comes up with a red x can anyone help me ??

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you need to speak to customer services in case there's some sort of restriction still on your account

DONT USE LIVE CHAT wait till the morning and ring 202
Message 11 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
If payment date is an issue you can ask o2 to change that so it falls in line with your salary etc
Message 12 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do do dd but where I get paid monthly yhe money always comes a few weeks later
Message 13 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't think I could thank you
Message 14 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
whats wrong with live chat normally I use it and they sort problems there and then for me
Message 15 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Strongly recommend avoiding live chat. We don't recommend it here as it causes more problems than it is worth.

The issue here is caused by your late payment. Whilst you have done it before and got away with it when things go wrong you end up having the hassle to sort it out.

Life is too short my friend. Make life easier and pay on time by dd. Then you won't have the hassle.
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do dd but then I get paid late and ive done it for the last year with being late and I told them on that I would and they said there make a note of it :S and ive never had this happen before the phone is normally up and running straight away
Message 17 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ask O2 to change the date of your direct debit they will do it
Message 18 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
See where you are coming from but the o2 network is run by computers. A note on your account only helps if you need to phone in.

Payment is late. Computers restrict your services. You pay. Computer turns o2 back on but bbm being a separate service may get missed as in this case.

As for live chat this forum is riddled with problems created over live chat. Ok for very basic stuff but no more than that in our opinion.

That said glad to hear you have had good experience with them.
Message 19 of 28

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
When you say it comes up read, it that one just one contact or have you tried sending messages to a few contacts? I had that problem once with one contact and it turned out that they didn't have their BBM activate so they couldn't receive my messages.
Message 20 of 28