cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone in bottom of dirty canal :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm angry & annoyed with myself ... when buying a £1 bag of sweeties from a narrowboat on the canal whilst bending forward to profer my money, my mobile phone slipped out of my open handbag into the canal ... it's f(p)arting gesture was bubbles slight_frown ... an expensive bag of sweets

Windows Nokia Lumia 650lte phone

I have put my previous 640lte phone on charge ready to go into the town's O2 shop tomorrow

It's the loss of my son's wedding photo = the one where is smiling directly at me + contacts list + details in phone calendar, which are a loss to me

I don't remember backing up my phone - I don't know how to do that 'fancy footwork'

I'd say a member of staff who set up my phone when I upgraded & took out whatever cards from the 640lte phone into my then new 650lte phone

I have O2 insurance 

atm I cannot afford to upgrade

Your help will be gratefully appreciated ... I have lost my sense of humour even though it could have been worse = my purse could have dropped into the canal too 

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Playing catch up & reading back through the last few months.

so how is the L1 @Anonymous Are you a fully fledged Android fan now?

Message 41 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

She certainly is. It's a nice phone ut I'm not sure about a sparkly pink cover.....LOL

Message 42 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

She certainly is. It's a nice phone ut I'm not sure about a sparkly pink cover.....LOL

Our ability to accessorise is the only thing that separates us from the animals! (Claree - Steel Magnolias) 

Message 43 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Playing catch up & reading back through the last few months.

so how is the L1 @Anonymous Are you a fully fledged Android fan now?

Really enjoying the Xperia L1 ... @Cleoriff said I would, & I will not go back to Nokia smiling

Very easy to use for a permanent tech novice like me

Message 44 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Our ability to accessorise is the only thing that separates us from the animals! (Claree - Steel Magnolias) 

Yes @Anonymous if  were a cat I'd have a nice red bow in my tail Cat Very Happy

@jonsie ... Shuttup you ... or ...I'll travel to the wrong side of the border ... & ... I'll hunt you down in Oswaldtwistle wearing pink bling big ribbons on slides in my hair ... Cat Tongue

Message 45 of 45