cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to change my background pic to a particular photo that's in my Nokia Lumia 640 phone, but am experiencing difficulty

I go into settings ..... personalisation ..... lock screen ..... change photo ..... then I get mixed up

I just want a nice pic rather than plain black background to the tiles

any help would be appreciated 

Message 151 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

re: my above post

by looking through the pages on this subject I've found a blue link which @Cleoriff posted on page 10 message 95 ..... & ..... this has helped me out

I've made a note of the post in my little paper notebook for further reference

thank you

Message 152 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try The Tech October has 4 x Microsoft Lumia 640 lte up for review ..... I shall look forward it / them with interest Bouncy

Message 153 of 401

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93269 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Yes I look forward to the reviews. Always good reading and you can compare with your own views of the phone. You also learn when other people say what the phone can do. 

Message 154 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @jonsie I look forward to learning some stuff  Bouncy

Message 155 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh, @jonsie you kudo'd me ..... thank you very much Thanks!

Message 156 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

the phone socket in my kitchen is being used by a gizmo thing which monitors the telecare bracelet I wear ... it is linked to a medical call centre ... is it possible to 'put an adapter' in that phone socket so I can plug a landline phone in ie 2 items into the socket using 'an adapter'

I have an inexpensive landline phone still in its box, but after the recent shenannigans in my home when I lost my mobile phone in my house at silly o'clock it seems its time to fit this new landline phone

not sure if I've posted on the right thread

btw the phone socket in the living room is used for Sky tv 

the phone socket upstairs is used for my Sky Broadband

any help would be appreciated

Message 157 of 401

jonsie
  • 93269 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wispa' calling for help with my Nokia Lumia 640 lte

I have run out of data 

It gets renewed tomorrow 

but where have I been using all that data

I do use emojis

& use my phone when outside home say to Facebook

I'm not aware that I've 'tinkered' with the settings

Cat

Message 159 of 401

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Settings >Data sense will tell you whats using data.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 160 of 401