cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free headphones did not arrive with phone?

Han1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I recently purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii which was on an offer to get a free pair of Sony headphones with it, but i received the phone today in small packaging and it had a leaflet inside saying "We are pleased to enclose your new SONY WH-XB900N Wireless noise cancelling headphones" and then some stuff about warrenty, but I dont have the headphones and theres no way they could had fit in the small packaging so does anyone with similar experiences know if it arrives later? And I'm not quite sure how to get in contact with 02 to ask them about this so if there is anyway i can reach them i would appreciate the assistance 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MSch
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm having the same problem wit O2 right now, I bought sony experia 1 II with free sony headphones on 9th Dec(offer vailid till 25Dec) and I claimed headphones on sony webside tje same day- unfortunately sony send me mail that they did not had such a offer with o2 in this time and I should speak wit O2, but O2 right now claiming that there was no offer like this (I even sent them screenshots of this offer) but they did not expect them as a proof and they offer me £30 as an apology. Did anyone solve this problem with them?? What I should do now? Contact citizen advice? Take this to court?
Message 11 of 12

MSch
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Lisa take a look on this, you see its not only me having this issue 😞 on facebook there are more peoples like me who has been mislanded with your company offer
Message 12 of 12