cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
@Cleoriff wrote:
I used to like him a lot...till he started defending his over privileged, under performing spoilt brat of a son.

It's what Mothers and Fathers do.......especially in public.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4651 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:
@Cleoriff wrote:
I used to like him a lot...till he started defending his over privileged, under performing spoilt brat of a son.

It's what Mothers and Fathers do.......especially in public.

I know...i just thought his lad came across as an arrogant toff.... When I saw him on TV after some court case I had to resist the urge to slap the television...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4652 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:

nf

Farage, pint in hand, with his little pinkie out LOL

Message 4653 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

nf

Farage, pint in hand, with his little pinkie out LOL

Hey @Anonymous  How you doing...i missed that sense of humour...just the same as mine...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4654 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, tried the vanilla flavoured vodka in the pub, diluted with ice & lemonade ..... it's gotta be better than pinot grigiot diluted the same = how can anyone drink that stuff neat = yuck

Wispa calling @Cleoriff what goes well with vodka or can you & the lads recommend something else that I can enjoy down the pub Cheers

Message 4655 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

well, tried the vanilla flavoured vodka in the pub, diluted with ice & lemonade ..... it's gotta be better than pinot grigiot diluted the same = how can anyone drink that stuff neat = yuck

Wispa calling @Cleoriff what goes well with vodka or can you & the lads recommend something else that I can enjoy down the pub Cheers

Well I am a bit of a peasant Jane with booze. I only ever like fanta orange in my Vodka...My hubby reckons I pour it in to disguise the taste?.....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4656 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well I am a bit of a peasant Jane with booze. I only ever like fanta orange in my Vodka...My hubby reckons I pour it in to disguise the taste?.....Bouncy

Cleoriff that makes me laugh Smiley LOL because I happen to like Fanta, preferably cold & flat LOL so I will give that a go down the pub next time ..... will pub's stock Fanta? or will I have to have something like a Britvic orange juice with it?

Message 4657 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

If they don't have Fanta orange jane...they will have Tango...which is the same sort of fizzy orange. However if you do like it flat...you may be better with Britvic orange in?....

One of my friends drinks Vodka with J2O in...(another peasant...like me)...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4658 of 15,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93336 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Here for 5 minutes so just time for a couple of err....beers! Whoosh. ....gone!
Message 4659 of 15,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Hey @jonsie  Hope I haven't missed you? Bit late this morning...must be due to the frost laying all over the ground here... Lucky you matey....

Do you need a cuppa...Bouncy...or not...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4660 of 15,224