Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't like it to be a plain numbered system = boring !!!

there is fun in seeing the names of levels

I'm not really sure I'd want the names of levels to change, although some are just plain daft

but all the more fun to be made out of the name/s  slight_smile

Message 901 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

had a lovely meet-up with my dancing teach of 40+ years ago = did the swapping of photos thing ..... my friend looked the same in her face & did not look her age, & said she recognised my bubbly smiling personality :womanembarrassed:

did lunch together in my local put & she put a double gin & tonic in my hand = whhich went down very well = straight to warm up my cheeks :womanvery-happy:

time up, I saw her off on the Settle train ..... happy & warm inside ..... :womanvery-happy:

we'rw going to meet up in Leeds next time, so my friend can show me around the newly finished Trinity Centre ..... lunch at a pancake place my friend recommends

sp, good day so far

& it's not over

off uptown now, to see if the queue in the post office has 'died down'

:smileyhappy::womanvery-happy: & all for the magic of amoxycillin Up The heart NHS

Message 902 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous  I would never try to work out the intricacies of O2. The algorithms they use for this that and the other leave me connfused....:smileywink:

Back to the levels and perhaps something the forum managers should note....

Every time I go up a level...I get slightly more confident...(not knowledgeable you understand...but confident)....Happy Dance

Soooooo...depending on their viewpoint of me, managers may decide to continue to up my level at a rate of knots....or they may think...for Gods sake, time to put a sock in it Cleo...and keep me sitting as a Hard Hitter for a long long time...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 903 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi jane

I think you'll love the Trinity Arcade.

A big mall filled to the brim with shops and architecturally very appealing.
Message 904 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

BoB, I'm very much a girlie, girl ..... I love shopping ..... but not to the 'n' th degree ..... I can do 'window shopping' well enough, but I get a better kick out of it if I have a pound in my pocket Crazy LOL

thanks for the heads up about the architecture ..... Leeds has great architecture, just look above the ground floor of a lot of the old, now sand-blasted buildings

I am to go round the Piece Building in, is it Huddersfield or Halifax with a friend from Rochdale, when it has been fully renovated ..... my friend regularly travels the world with her husband ..... so perhaps later in the Autumn I could do that slight_smile :womanvery-happy: Cat Very Happy

Message 905 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm confident you'll enjoy the trip jane.
Message 906 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Well my friends...this is meant to be the hottest day of the year here today Smiley Surprised

It is already affecting many things...(for me personally) ...

My WiFi is running slower than ever...heat related?... I dont know but frustrating nonetheless

The air conditioning units are running full pelt and breaking down...

So...as I can't keep up with whats going on here...i shall give my netbook a rest, get in yet again another cold shower.. and join some friends by the pool...

I never ever thought I would be heard to say " I can't wait to get home"...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 907 of 7,616

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Not pleasant when it's like that - You're safe here in UK though slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 908 of 7,616

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, it started with plain white sky here, but now warmth of pleasant sunshine on my back as I am at laptop in my workroom ..... about to do my online supermarket shopping = URGH !!!

@Cleoriff I've lined up 5 x iced teas for you in on the coffee table in Wanty's ..... enjoy slight_smile

Message 910 of 7,616