Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh that sounds lovely Jane...Let me know what you think... Loved the book...:smileywink:

I will Cleo' ... apparently James Bowen has a cameo in the film ...so I hope I spot him ... James would never say he owned Bob ... the slogan for the film is '9 lives saved 1' ... slight_smile

Message 6691 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Luvved the film @Cleoriff ... anyone would imhho, whether you've read the book(s) or not Cat Very Happy 

Methinks I've posted on the wrong thread in asking @Anonymous to let us know where he went for his honeymoon ?... me = Confused ... & ... yes redtitbit how so dare Toblerone increase the distance between the triangles of choccy 

@anticpated/ redtitbit let's re-start The Spud thread ?

Cat

Message 6692 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124030 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@Anonymous Don't forget it's the new series of Supervet tonight....8pm Ch 4...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6693 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124030 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

Most of us love it...so here is the official John Lewis Christmas advert 2016.

Featuring Buster the boxer, two foxes, a badger and...a trampoline....heart

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/john-lewis-christmas-advert-buster--9231015

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6694 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
John Lewis do make good Christmas adverts. Love this one particularly as I love animals.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6695 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124030 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
John Lewis do make good Christmas adverts. Love this one particularly as I love animals.

I think they are wonderful. They tend to focus on issues dear to us all. Last year it was loneliness and this year they have included a little of our wildlife... Funny thing is I wait for the advert....but rarely use John Lewis...

What's that all about then? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6696 of 7,616

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Mmm ...... interesting. 😄

I must admit I only use John Lewis for audio/visual as they tend to last for a long time and the guarantees are very good. My telly, 3D blu ray player and DVR (PVR) are all from JL and I've not had any problems with any of them.

For smaller items I tend to go to Amazon as they are cheaper and have a larger selection.

Message 6697 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a great Christmas advert ... I do love British wildlife ... Buster the Boxer is priceless 

I don't shop at JLP same as you Cleo' ... Amazon & other online shops really ... got most of my Christmas presents & cards = it's the writing of them which challenges my right hand slight_frown I enjoy wrapping the gifts up or using a gift bag slight_smile

Message 6698 of 7,616

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Anonymous I do all my shopping online including JLP. I have various apps on my phone which makes it so easy. When I was a lot younger I didn't mind fighting the crowds but am too old for that now so prefer to let my finger do the walking (as they used to say in a TV advert).

Message 6699 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff I didn't get to watch Supervet yesterday ... I shall watch it tonight along with episode 3 of the Moonstone

Message 6700 of 7,616