Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

A town here..Fife.. Have silent fireworks. If only that could be a UK standard, there would be a lot of much happier animals Smiley Frustrated x

True...but less happy adults...Fear

That's true..I didn't think about it at all too much I'm ashamed to say, until I got a nervous dog. It's heartbreaking x

giphy-3
Message 6651 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124227 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I agree with you @Cairdeas. Problem is they start early, before Halloween and carry on then till past the New Year. If there were allowed on specific dates ONLY.. then this would be an improvement...

It's just they are constant from October Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6652 of 7,616

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I agree with you @Cairdeas. Problem is they start early, before Halloween and carry on then till past the New Year. If there were allowed on specific dates ONLY.. then this would be an improvement...

It's just they are constant from October Evil

^^ That, plus should only be official displays.

If they didn't sell them to all and sundry the number of issues would be dramatically reduced if not disappear.

Our cats hate them, as do our friend's dogs.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6653 of 7,616

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Agree with both comments above . I have my Raffy's valium in for the 5th at least, tho it only marginally helps. At least he's not being sick when he has that.. Small mercies x

giphy-3
Message 6654 of 7,616

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions
Good luck getting him to actually swallow the tablets!! Dogs are unfussy enough to eat them (in cheese or something similar) but cats KNOW there is something in there and point blank refuse to touch it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6655 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124227 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Good luck getting him to actually swallow the tablets!! Dogs are unfussy enough to eat them (in cheese or something similar) but cats KNOW there is something in there and point blank refuse to touch it...

Depends on the cat @gmarkj. One of mine had IBS and was on daily steroid tablets to control it. He took it every day like a dream in a little bit of cheese slice. He loved cheese. I made sure the only time he was given it was when it was wrapped round a tablet....Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6656 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124227 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Just had an interesting text from O2...Welcoming me home. Funny that ....as I am sat on a balcony in Spain..enjoying the weather and the view Spaced

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6657 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93271 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just had an interesting text from O2...Welcoming me home. Funny that ....as I am sat on a balcony in Spain..enjoying the weather and the view Spaced

Shocking LOL

Message 6658 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cleoriff ... I know you're in Spain ... have you seen Flamenco danced there by Spannish people ? Dance

I've done the odd Flamenco class in Leeds (skipped church to do it LOL) this was many years ago 

Message 6659 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124227 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi Jane. Yes I have seen Flamenco danced properly by Spaniards. It always makes me smile when I watch it though because I remember my grandson calling it 'stubborn dancing'.....(because there is a lot of foot stomping) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6660 of 7,616