The Virtual Lounge

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7634 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Anyone here ? relieved

[Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,772
11,771 REPLIES 11,771

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoyed the Community today, however, it's that time of the day for me to say:

Goodnight, Sleep Tight, Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite

Related image

Message 4431 of 11,772

Cleoriff
  • 123740 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7490 Solutions

The sun is out at long last!! Not even checking the weather forecast, I'm just happy to see it here.

My other half had hours of endless fun yesterday playing with our new car. (It seems to me to be a car which drives itself). Even puts the brakes on for you if you get too close to another car. Opens the boot when unlocked by just putting your foot underneath the car.rofl

Deep joy (for him)...

Image result for Images of Kuga Ruby Red 2019

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4432 of 11,772

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

The sun is out at long last!! Not even checking the weather forecast, I'm just happy to see it here.

My other half had hours of endless fun yesterday playing with our new car. (It seems to me to be a car which drives itself). Even puts the brakes on for you if you get too close to another car. Opens the boot when unlocked by just putting your foot underneath the car.rofl

Deep joy (for him)...

Image result for Images of Kuga Ruby Red 2019

The car looks great in that Ruby Red colour @Cleoriff Bouncy

Plenty of tech stuff as you say to keep hubby happy smiling

where is hubby taking you then ? for a 1st drive or have you already been to the garden centre ? 

Wispa is well pleased for Cleo wink sun

No sun here just an overcast day 

Message 4433 of 11,772

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Beautiful car @Cleoriff, lovely colour and all that techy stuff would interest me too. So I know how Ray feels, lucky devil Smiley Very Happy

Its sunny here too with gorgeous blue skies. Quite comfortable at the moment with a light breeze. As I get the sun from about 1pm till about 6pm it can become stifling unless there's a breeze. So hopefully the breeze will continue.

I speak, of course, as if the sun is here all day. Part of me hopes so but we do need the rain, we've not had that much the last 3/4 months and could use more.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4434 of 11,772

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123740 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7490 Solutions

@Anonymous  The colour choice is mine ....the only thing which annoys Ray is, it's the same colour as our last Kuga, so no-one has noticed it's new. rofl

We were out yesterday and when we came back a bird had left a lovely present down the drivers side of the window. (Not even had it for 5 hrs!!))  rofl

@Glory1  No you're correct, we need some rain (NOT). The two caravan parks where we go on our rock and roll weekends are flooded. Good job we went to one in March, the sun shone brightly all the time!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4435 of 11,772

Cleoriff
  • 123740 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7490 Solutions

PS @Anonymous  We went to the garden centre nearly 3/52 ago. I managed to plant 4 out of my 20 pots that day, 'then the rains came' Only finished them all on Saturday...rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4436 of 11,772

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Ah @Cleoriff  when I said "we need some rain", I was referring to London. We've had dull days but no real downpours. Nor did we have any April showers. 

I know the Midlands and the North have had enough rain to last a lifetime. Send some our way, we could use it thumbsuppray

Message 4437 of 11,772

Anonymous
Not applicable

We in Skipton, North Yorkshire we do need some heavy rain to clear the atmosphere & some gentle rain to water the domestic plants / commercial land

It's having a right old downpour now ... just as I've got to go into town then onto see my mum, afterwards Tescoes ... then relax at the bar

Umbrolly time ... ... ... be careful what you wish for Jane ? !

Message 4438 of 11,772

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Before I return to my bed, I thought I'd let @Cleoriff know she may still get her flaming June. The temperatures in the South are due to soar in the next couple of days, so I assume the Midlands and the North will get similar. Up to 34° in London is forecast by Tuesday, extremely hot for June. So I won't be going anywhere. I hate when it hits these highs as it brings humidity with it, extremely uncomfortable for me, and makes me ill.

As they say be careful what you wish for Fear

I just got up to go to the loo and then back to my bed. Unfortunately I turned on my phone, big mistake as I wound up downloading 6 new games, playing a new game I'm very addicted to, when I should have gone straight back to sleep Rolleys Well 2 hours later back to bed. See y'all later Wave

Message 4439 of 11,772

Cleoriff
  • 123740 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7490 Solutions

Thanks @Glory1 

I have just posted about it being the longest day today https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/The-Longest-Day/m-p/1233649

So I will put up with a few days of hot weather, as so far this June has been a real washout!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4440 of 11,772