The Virtual Lounge

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7854 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Anyone here ? relieved

[Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,827
11,826 REPLIES 11,826

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147004 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Recognition.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11821 of 11,827

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

Some change it to RECOGNITION @pgn 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11822 of 11,827

RunrigForever
Level 20: Radiant
  • 2572 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ha Ha Ha ....... I just Googled SNAFU ! ... ... ... Put a smile on my face any way slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 11823 of 11,827

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11047 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 363 Solutions

True @Cleoriff 

Hopefully o2 not quite there yet, or some may not agree😫

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 11824 of 11,827

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37268 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Bad press is better than no press...?

Message 11825 of 11,827

Cleoriff
  • 124271 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Bad press is better than no press...?

I dunno about bad press. I'm watching F1 and so many penalties been given out like sweeties. Lewis just got a 5 sec penalty for a real SNAFU!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11826 of 11,827

RunrigForever
Level 20: Radiant
  • 2572 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Shared the new word / acronym in my vocabulary = SNAFU ! to a dear friend of mine, who has chipped her ankle, has it in a boot, continued working, determined to have a short break away on Friday to Geneva ..... she had a good laugh about it too ..... she is resting up as much as she is able to - her kids aren't doing much to help neither is her mum ..... a woman to admire, a lot younger than pensioner me, a real trooper. I've requested a selfie of her and her friend at the world famous fountain as featured in the opening sequence of an old monochrome tv series called The Champions. she knows that I'm here for a texting chat if that suits her ..... just now having all on to look after myself = nothing new there - but- not a moaning Minnie me ..... managed to go to a sit down exercise class today. Long time since I have been, but some good news 'independent' funding assured until March 2025. such a stretching / therapeutic bunch of people. Deffo no go for the burn = Jane Fonda style back when lycra and leg warmers were what you wore. Couldn't find my boring beige tracksuit nor trainers nor fluffy sox = just leggings + baggy cat / book / memory themed t-shirt and flats.  shattered at the end. yfairl (I give up and retire gracefully)

Restful sleep ... Sweet dreams ... Gentle wake up tomorrow All xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 11827 of 11,827