Well whaddya know?

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Explains a lot....

Tell us what you think

Can't find the answer to your question? Try our powerful search tool, or register to ask our knowledgeable members. After your visit, you can forevermore take a brief survey to tell us how we did... 😂

Good spot, @jonsie 👍

PS: Ignore the warning "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."when you copy-paste something from somewhere - unless it is a Private Message, then all bets are off 
2024-07-01 17_06_04-Private Messages - O2 Community.png
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7640 Posts
  • 147 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

It does explain a lot @pgnangry_devil 

Message 2 of 7

RunrigForever
Level 20: Radiant
  • 2586 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes definitely is my small way of saying I agree with all of the above = sadly it may seem.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124295 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Must be at least 4 years that the superbly clever IT folk have been trying to rid us of that damned dozy pop up!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147096 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Except they haven't as they have no intention of getting rid of it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124295 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Except they haven't as they have no intention of getting rid of it.

No, although it's amusing as when it first appeared @Martin-O2 was able to turn it off.

We had a whole month without it!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 147096 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

I'm sure he was reprimanded for doing so.........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 7