The Virtual Lounge

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7573 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Anyone here ? relieved

[Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,763
11,762 REPLIES 11,762

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36556 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions
Foregone conclusion, they thought. 😎
Message 2101 of 11,763

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36556 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Oops wrong thread. Blame the sunny weather. 

Message 2102 of 11,763

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well that image didn't work @Anonymous. If it was copy and paste, the forum is very selective on what it allows. Had you copied and saved to your picture file on PC it would have uploaded ok. wink

Never mind I got the gist. I had a very early night as well. I was in bed for 10.30pm.

Must have been all the excitement of watching Lewis get pole for the French F1 (which is probably one of the worst tracks I've seen). Full of red blue and white stripes. it gave me a headache trying to 'spot the car'

I also spent a long time in the garden, helping my lad remove all the weeds between the paving slabs....

He will be edging the lawn today. Then it will all be lovely. bouquet

Hi @Cleoriff it has posted alright for me ... it was copy & paste from images off Google 

Glad you had a good time in the garden with your lad, yes bet it looks lovely now ... may I ask if you would post a photo on the forum?

Message 2103 of 11,763

Cleoriff
  • 123393 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

No photo's yet Jane. We are digging up parts of the lawn to reseed. A problem when you have cats!!!

The pots are doing well though....wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2104 of 11,763

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

No photo's yet Jane. We are digging up parts of the lawn to reseed. A problem when you have cats!!!

The pots are doing well though....wink

Good luck with reseeding the lawn @Cleoriff & great to know the pots are doing well, they'll be very colourful ... I am nurturing 3 sunflowers a friend gave me, he has grown them from seed sunflower the seeds came from the previous year's sunflower heads

Today has been a scorcher in Skipton, the day has kept it's heat - 23c in my house ... I do like the sunshine & warmth but the heat gets to me ... been twice today t' pub ... @jonsie? did you manage to imbibe at The Rhoden(t) today Cheers

I need to put my feet up sooo it's time to wish all on the O2 Community a pleasant Goodnight & hope we all sleep well ... the same friend who gave me the sunflowers to grow on tells me he is sleeping outdoors tonight on the lawn moon

Image result for summer goodnight images

Message 2105 of 11,763

Cleoriff
  • 123393 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Another absolutely glorious day. I have already got all the windows and patio doors flung wide open.

A bit sad then that I have to go out!!

My eldests birthday on Thursday so although he has had his present, no card has been bought. *Sighs*...

Also on the cards is a quick trip to my GP to sort him out joy

All this when it's a day for pottering in the garden.

We are hotter than Spain apparently sun

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2106 of 11,763

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 2107 of 11,763

Cleoriff
  • 123393 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Damn hot!!

Related image

Hope you sorted out your GP @Cleoriff though I'm fairly sure you did wink

Yes I did sort him out @jonsie. He's an absolute pussycat when I pay him a visit. joy

Yes the weather was like that yesterday. Today however, we are covered with thick cloud, which I'm assured will burn itself away by late morning ....upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2108 of 11,763

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I've been sat outside this morning with my early cuppa in blazing sunshine. Expected high today of 29 degrees so I'm sure it will be hotter darn souf! Cold shower for me now before physio at the hospital...apparently I'll be walking around the car park and up and down steps and ramps. Now that's going to be a little hot round the Gorbals area.....Crazy

Message 2109 of 11,763

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well the forecast 'darn souf' is a high of 28°. I don't believe it for a minute. Yesterday it hit 31° by 2pm and I expect the same today.

I know @Cleoriff loves this weather but I hate it and would be quite happy to hibernate through the summer months coming awake in November 😟
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2110 of 11,763