cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: How many apps do you use on your phone?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Because there are apps for every little thing and every single event these days, I end up downloading way more apps than I actually use. I'm sure some of you can relate to that wink

So this time around, we thought it would be very interesting to see how many apps we each use on our phone, out of the many we've got installed! You might be really good at keeping your phone tidy and your apps list minimal, or use it for everything and have tons of great apps you use on a regular basis! 

You don't need to be registered or signed in to take part in the poll, but you'll need to register in order to to participate in the discussion below.

I'm very curious to see the replies on this one - you can discuss it further in the comments below as usual, and I'll share the results in a week or so smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

LOL I was waiting for that ^^^^^^ @jonsie Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha ^_^ tho Not enough x.x
Message 22 of 27

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

LOL I was waiting for that ^^^^^^ @jonsie Bouncy

I was saying thank god too but the thanks is to you in reality. Not sure I believe in a god anymore. I'm now a Buddhist. ...same god but maybe their version of god will take better care of me! In fact I may go and spend a month at the temple, no phones, no possessions and no contact with this crippled world.

Message 23 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Unless you are good at quiet meditation @jonsie, I can't see that working well at all tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 27

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Being an only child believe me, I'm good at that. On a tangent, my youngest is off next month to study Tai Chi (spelling?) In a Chinese monastery. I said why? He said I just fancy it. Must get that from me, along with his nature and good looks.

Message 25 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie 

LOL

Thanks everyone for submitting your responses and taking part in the lively conversation in the comments!

The survey is now closed, and we got a total of 12 responses. Here's a breakdown of your replies:

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 15.32.29.png

In other, you've specified 31, 82, over 100 and 122! It looks like most of you are using quite a lot of apps, making the most of your phone and its potential thumbsupremote

Now I'm off to do some late spring/summer cleaning on mine, to get rid of the 20-30 apps I have installed but haven't used in months (if ever) Confused

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 26 of 27

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35228 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Shame there isn't a single app that does all you need... 😕
Message 27 of 27