Did you mean:ย 

Off next week ๐Ÿ 

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning guys, 

I wanted to let you know I'll be off next week, and back in the office on Monday 30th - just in time to wrap up the month with all of you!

Cozy mug and socks

It's going to be an uneventful holiday, staying at home 

and resting loads hopefully. I do have a couple of things planned, such as a tour of the Warner Bros Studios -I have been twice but my boyfriend has never been!- and a vet visit for my two guinea pigs, just to check everything is ok. 

Inbetween those plans, I will be staying warm and cozy on my sofa, with a cuppa, blankets, and Netflix - if you have any Netflix recommendations for me, pop them in the comments below wink

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around as always; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only when I'm back from Monday 30 September Smiley Happy

I hope you'll all have a great weekend and last week of September, and see you guys soon Wave

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

All good here, weather rubbish but Lewis did win the Russian F1...Bouncy

@Cleoriff That victory would make up for the worst weather, congrats to him and very happy for you smiley

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 21 of 33

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24916 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome back @EmilieT to the madhouse Community.

We`ve tried to behave while you were away... well some of us tried but failed and What made you happy... thread did get hijacked Whistle

Really pleased you had a nice break and time with the fluffballs and thanks for pix of WB studios - never been but looks great. I`ve been round other film studio lots and found them interesting.

Hope your first day back is not too hectic... Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 22 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back @EmilieT 

Love the photos, very evocative smiling

Glad to know your Fluffy Friends are now venturing a bit further

Message 23 of 33

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for posting the photos, @EmilieT. It looks fantastic there - I definitely need to go. 

Iโ€™m glad you had a lovely week off. 

Message 24 of 33

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome back @EmilieT
Photos are very interesting all shapes and mysteries. Glad the "boys" are settling in and having a little adventure.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 25 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the warm welcome back @Mi-Amigo, @Anonymous, @AnnieM and @TallTrees smiling

@jonsie astonished joy

signature

Message 27 of 33

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Welcome back @EmilieT
I'm new around here so haven't had a chance to speak with you yet.
Glad you had a great time off ; loving the photos.... looks great!!!
iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 28 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @RyanK1992! I read somewhere else you were ill recently, really glad you're feeling better now and looking forward to talking to you more smiley

signature

Message 29 of 33

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ah thank you @EmilieT.
It was a very serious case of the Man Flu (or as @jonsie says, a cold rofl )

All is good now though slight_smile

iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 30 of 33