Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48939 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5694 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6871 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11789 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in March - 2019!

Hey everyone, There are some really interesting movies coming out this month with quite a few that I'm super keen to see! Before we get to that did anyone see any of the films we discussed last month and if so what did you think and would you recomme...

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 11.08.47.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marjo on holiday next week

Hi guys, I want to give you a heads up that I will be on annual leave next week. If you want to talk to me via PM about anything, I'll get to your messages when I'm back on the week of 18th March! If it's anything urgent, @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT will...

relaxingcat.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite TV ads

Which were/are your favourite TV ads?Do you prefer the old ones, or the newer nones?Here`s one of my favourites from way back:

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Life`s Unsolved Questions

Why does the longest queue at a supermarket check-out get served quicker than the shortest queue? Why is a bus always two minutes early if you are running for it, but 20 minutes late if it`s raining? Why does the person in front of you get the last t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christchurch, NZ

In light of recent events there, I'd just like to post this.

Kiwi.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

@Martin-o2 about anthem

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/anthem-ps4-brick-fix,news-29563.html only way I could post it couldn't do it in message @Martin-O2

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Charlie Whiting

I'm in complete shock, so sad....https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/47564762

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Fruits & Veggies Word Search Puzzle

Hi everyone, According to some organizations and websites, March is considered Veggie month. During that time, you're encouraged to cook more meat-free meals, for reasons ranging from health to reducing your environmental impact. Although there are m...

Screenshot 2019-03-07 at 11.50.22.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 123 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz: 7 March 2019 - PICTURE QUIZ

Welcome to the Thursday Quiz.As promised, this week is a Picture Quiz.The results were a draw between the choices (the other choice will the subject in two weeks time), so by a toss of a coin, the question for this Thursday is FAMOUS STATUE Who is th...

piccadilly-circus-crop.jpg
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Space and astronomy Word Search Puzzle

Hi everyone, After the success of the Valentine's Day word search we've created another, this time with the theme of space and astronomy! We've hidden 54 words related to space and astronomy for you guys to find in the below grid. As before, the rule...

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 15.33.29.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 104 replies
  • 0 kudos