Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46795 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4999 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6574 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Terror

Breaking news https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/streatham-terror-incident-man-shot-17676032#source=push

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Groundhog Day

The prognostication of Punxsutawney Philhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/groundhog-day-results-2020-no-shadow-phil-predicts-early-spring-is-coming/ar-BBZznmA?li=BBnba9O

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 30 January 2020

WELCOME to the White Room Thursday Quiz... Each week, there are EIGHT questions, from a range of categories. THIS WEEK`S EIGHT QUESTIONS Q1 [people]: Who was the third longest reigning British monarch? Q2 [geography]: Raleigh is the capital city of w...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Climate and Climate Change word search

Hey everyone, We have a new word search for you today! The theme will be climate and climate change so get searching for words related to that subject. We have 30 words for you to find! Good luck and happy hunting! As usual, the rules are simple: so ...

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 14.57.05.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 19

Hi Word Hunters. Welcome to the 19th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" is a...

• 241 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Nicolas Parsons

A long illustrious career in show business, starring in films, theatre, pantomine and as straightman to comedians such as Arthur Haynes as well as panelling many game shows. Not everyone's favourite but always came across as a decent guy. RIP Nicolas...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terry Jones R.I.P.

BBC News - Entertainment reports the sad news Terry Jones - Monty Python star - has died aged 77 read more I well remember him in Monty Python... A very sad loss [also see Terry Jones "Master of the Absurd" read here ] R.I.P. Terry

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gumtree

I’m not a fan of these sites but I’ve resorted to using one to sell my old tv.I’m getting messages from people, some from names... and others with the word ‘user’My question is...Are the messages from ‘user’ legit or is this some kind of thing to avo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos