Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46825 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5006 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gumtree

I’m not a fan of these sites but I’ve resorted to using one to sell my old tv.I’m getting messages from people, some from names... and others with the word ‘user’My question is...Are the messages from ‘user’ legit or is this some kind of thing to avo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - the Return 23 Jan 2020 questions

As mentioned on Monday in the White Room Thursday Quiz - the Return - Advanced Noticethe regular White Room Thursday Quiz is this back - with a few changes.... Each week, The White Room Thursday Quiz will have EIGHT questions, from a range of categor...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in January - 2020!

Hey everyone, It's time for the first movie discussion of 2020! Last month we talked about our favourite non traditional Christmas movies! I only caught one film over the Christmas period which was the HellBoy remake. It was entertaining but I defini...

Popcorn

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 18

Hi Word Hunters. Welcome to the 18th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" is a...

• 215 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - the Return: Advanced Notice

Following the White Room "specials" - the Christmas Quiz; the New Year Quiz; and the Revenge - the regular White Room Thursday Quiz returns this week - with a few changes.... The White Room Thursday Quiz will be EIGHT [not six] questions, from a rang...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

Thought I'd take a break for a couple of weeks. This one's quite apropos. Enjoy.

1950s.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz- The Revenge

WHITE ROOM QUIZ- THE REVENGE!! Morning everyone!I posted advance notice of this quiz on Monday HERE The White Room quiz with a difference! @Mi-Amigo has been setting these quizzes and testing our brain power since August 2019.Now it's HIS turn to be ...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png Thinker 4.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 67 replies
  • 0 kudos