Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46814 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone sticker

As you prob guessed the galaxy fold can be a bit slippery so I went into town yesterday and asked how much a clear skin would be they said they do it free for me as they not seen the fold lol so they have put the skin on front and back of phone just ...

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOVE WEEK - WHITE ROOM QUIZ

Welcome everyone to a special LOVE WEEK edition of Instead of the usual eight questions, this week there are 12 LOVE-RELATED questions THE QUESTIONS: Q1 [history]: Who did Horatio Nelson marry? Q2 [people]: What was the first and surname of gangster ...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png love-sculpture.jpg diamond-thinker.jpg golden-thinker.jpg
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

New OFCOM Rules

Coming into effect this Sunday. Should help many people.https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51493935

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love Week - Places

Morning All. And a happy Valentine's.. Romantic places. There are many lists of the most romantic places in the world. Most of these lists are pretty similar. Most contain the same hyperbole. I have been to some of these popular locations and to be h...

Love Week.png mkcompress36.jpg Edcastlecompress95.jpg Gretnacompress43.jpg
BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Love Week Word Search!

Hi guys, happy Thursday! We have a Love Week -themed word search this time, and in the grid below there are a total of 37 related words to find! Can you find them all? The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word p...

Love Week Word search base grid
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Year on the O2 Community

One year ago today, on 13 February 2019, I joined the O2 Community.From the time I joined, I have found it to be not only one of the most helpful but one of the friendliest forums I have known. In fact, it is not just a forum but as the name says - a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love Week - Family

Afternoon all. When most think of Valentine's, they are thinking of the standard descriptions of girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband, partner/significant other. The alternative view is more generally of those that we love, and in this instance I mean ...

Love Week
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones you rocking

What phones you rocking I have the samsung note 10+ 5g 512gb

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOVE WEEK - ANAGRAM CRACKER [game]

Welcome everyone to the ANAGRAM CRACKER LOVE WEEK SPECIAL A game with 30 anagrams - with all of the answers related to a common theme - LOVE THE ANAGRAMS: got festive shirtso sneezed on orderled banditmeals outderby infofling riderhairline spotonly a...

• 81 replies
  • 0 kudos