Level 47: Going Places
  • 24916 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png

This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT is

@gmarkj 

The six questions are:

Q1 [history]: Who was the last King of France?

Q2 [sport]: Which sport features "boss", "flex", "vene", and "nock"?

Q3 [event]: Near which town in England is the annual cheese-rolling event held at Spring Bank Holiday ?

Q4 [food & drink]: Which city, according to the Michelin Guide 2019, has the most Michelin star restaurants?

Q5 [space]: Which planet in our solar system, as of 2017, has the most moons?

Q6 [TV sitcoms]: What is the name of the character, who was the female companion of John Redmond in Peter Kay`s TV sitcom "Car Share"? 

Rules:

You can only give one answer to each question.

You can answer the questions in any order - please copy and paste the question and add your answer.

You can post all of the answers together in one posts; or post one, or more, answer in several posts [as @pgn did last week]; at any time between 00.01 [one minute after midnight] and 23.59 [11.59pm] tomorrow [Thursday] 3 October 2019.

Any answer posted before 00.01 or after 23.59 will be declared void.

Please - no googling, Wiki, social media, Youtube in search of the answers.

The results, with the correct answers, will be posted on Friday 4 October 2019.

Each correct answer will be awarded a star

If you get all six questions correct, you will be awarded the Silver Thinker

Image result for silver thinker

All members, including those who have already been a contestant or have put their names forward as contestants and those who are considering being a future contestant, are welcome to join in and play along - by making their own list of questions and seeing how many they can get right - but, please do not post your answers on the thread.

Thank you for your interest and good luck @gmarkj 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Another very interesting set of questions @Mi-Amigo! I reckon the one about Michelin Star restaurants might surprise me ... I have a couple of guesses but no 100% sure answer to any of the questions this time around dizzy

Good luck @gmarkj Hero

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

I know four. Number 4 I have not a clue although I think I know number 6 as well so maybe I know five. 

Message 3 of 26

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Another very interesting set of questions @Mi-Amigo! I reckon the one about Michelin Star restaurants might surprise me ... I have a couple of guesses but no 100% sure answer to any of the questions this time around dizzy

Good luck @gmarkj Hero

If you are thinking Oswaldtwistle has the most Michelin star restaurants , you are definitely wrong! 😂

Message 4 of 26

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

If you are thinking Oswaldtwistle has the most Michelin star restaurants , you are definitely wrong! 😂

How did you read my mind @jonsie LOL

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 26

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

How did you read my mind @jonsie LOL

So many people make that mistake 😂😳

Message 6 of 26

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24916 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We`ll all have to wait to see what answers @gmarkj gives today [Thursday]; then I`ll give the results, and those playing along can say how they got on...

Good luck @gmarkj and those playing along

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 26

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11962 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Gonna answer a couple now and ponder the rest for later...

Q2: Archery
Q3: coopers hill is where they do it, whixh is in Gloucestershire but not sure of town.
Q5: Neptune (i think).

1, 4 and 6 to follow...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 26

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11962 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
So the last of my answers...
Q1: Louis 16
Q4: London
Q5: Jupiter
Q6: No idea, never watched it and not a fan of Peter Kay...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 26

MI5
  • 143190 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
Kayleigh wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 26