Did you mean:ย 

Off next week ๐Ÿ 

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning guys, 

I wanted to let you know I'll be off next week, and back in the office on Monday 30th - just in time to wrap up the month with all of you!

Cozy mug and socks

It's going to be an uneventful holiday, staying at home 

and resting loads hopefully. I do have a couple of things planned, such as a tour of the Warner Bros Studios -I have been twice but my boyfriend has never been!- and a vet visit for my two guinea pigs, just to check everything is ok. 

Inbetween those plans, I will be staying warm and cozy on my sofa, with a cuppa, blankets, and Netflix - if you have any Netflix recommendations for me, pop them in the comments below wink

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around as always; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only when I'm back from Monday 30 September Smiley Happy

I hope you'll all have a great weekend and last week of September, and see you guys soon Wave

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Enjoy slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5!

I still have a list of shows you recommended last year sometime so I might dig it out wink

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 33

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
I've started on Orange is the new black now too....
It's eye opening wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I've started on Orange is the new black now too....
It's eye opening wink

Awesome, I've finished the whole show already so if you have any Surprised or Crazy moments send me a message and we can chat about it! Enjoy slight_smile

signature

Message 5 of 33

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
I'm not sure my delicate eyes can take much more, lol

Currently using:
Message 6 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I'm not sure my delicate eyes can take much more, lol

@MI5 Say no more joy It's genuinely a great show though, with really interesting character evolutions thumbsup

signature

Message 7 of 33

BobM
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 4277 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Enjoy your holiday @EmilieT 

Have a nice 'break' and don't worry about us too much.

Message 8 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cheers @BobM smiley Have fun with all the word games while I'm away, I'm sure they're going to be great fun again!

signature

Message 9 of 33

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24897 Posts
  • 797 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have a nice break @EmilieT . I`m sure the fluffies check up at the vets will go OK and they`ll get a little treat for being good and loads of fuss and attention with you at home with them.

Don`t forget GBBO, BGT, SCD on telly while your away and look forward to reading your comments when you`re back. Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 33