Did you mean:ย 

Off next week ๐Ÿ 

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning guys, 

I wanted to let you know I'll be off next week, and back in the office on Monday 30th - just in time to wrap up the month with all of you!

Cozy mug and socks

It's going to be an uneventful holiday, staying at home 

and resting loads hopefully. I do have a couple of things planned, such as a tour of the Warner Bros Studios -I have been twice but my boyfriend has never been!- and a vet visit for my two guinea pigs, just to check everything is ok. 

Inbetween those plans, I will be staying warm and cozy on my sofa, with a cuppa, blankets, and Netflix - if you have any Netflix recommendations for me, pop them in the comments below wink

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around as always; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only when I'm back from Monday 30 September Smiley Happy

I hope you'll all have a great weekend and last week of September, and see you guys soon Wave

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@RyanK1992 wrote:

Ah thank you @EmilieT.
It was a very serious case of the Man Flu (or as @jonsie says, a cold rofl )

All is good now though slight_smile

Hopefully now that's ticked off your winter list and you'll be cold/man flu-free for the rest of the season wink

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 31 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@RyanK1992 wrote:

Ah thank you @EmilieT.
It was a very serious case of the Man Flu (or as @jonsie says, a cold rofl )

All is good now though slight_smile

Mere sniffles....

Actually, full blown flu is very serious and if you had that I sympathise @RyanK1992 slight_frown

Message 32 of 33

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Wished it was the mere sniffles confounded!

Let's just say my mug has had that much lemsip in them over the last few weeks I think my tea going forward might taste a little strange rofl

iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 33 of 33