O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 8: Talented

O2 hoody last Friday

Ok went to o2 store last Friday and it was pretty hot so basically if it's hot day I wouldn't recommend wearing the o2 hoody to a store unless you want to be looked at funny haha not that it bothered me lol
Topics: 63

Re: O2 hoody last Friday

@liggerz87 wrote:
Ok went to o2 store last Friday and it was pretty hot so basically if it's hot day I wouldn't recommend wearing the o2 hoody to a store unless you want to be looked at funny haha not that it bothered me lol

I went in my o2 store last week my hoody was on top of my bag but i noticed couple of the staff where wearing same hoody lol.

I would have worn mine but it was so hot i was melting 

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

sweat smile

The temperatures are a little better since yesterday (at least around London), more of a hoodie kind of weather now ... in an O2 store or out and about Happy Dance

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Not as much sun today but still far too hot to wear anything other than a teeshirt.....oh, add pants to that wink

I may however, carry it with me to the pub to watch England tonight....there will be a cold chill with clouds on the orizon depending entirely on the result.Fear

Topics: 627

I actually feel the cold more than others I know.

That being so, I have been in sleeveless tops this last 2 weeks.

Fans going when inside.... even with every window and conservatory double doors open till at least 11pm at night. Tonight is no exception.

PS my cats hate it. Cat

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 47

I’d like a hoody to wear 😳

but it it’s nice that the weather is a little cooler.  Not too bad in day as office is cool, but nights have not been as good 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone X, 8, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 10.5, Apple Watch 3 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.
Topics: 61
Ideas: 2

So-called as the regular staff ask "Who d'ye think y'are?" 😂
It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. Douglas Adams.