Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 hoody last Friday

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Ok went to o2 store last Friday and it was pretty hot so basically if it's hot day I wouldn't recommend wearing the o2 hoody to a store unless you want to be looked at funny haha not that it bothered me lol
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
Ok went to o2 store last Friday and it was pretty hot so basically if it's hot day I wouldn't recommend wearing the o2 hoody to a store unless you want to be looked at funny haha not that it bothered me lol

I went in my o2 store last week my hoody was on top of my bag but i noticed couple of the staff where wearing same hoody lol.

I would have worn mine but it was so hot i was melting 

Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

sweat_smile

The temperatures are a little better since yesterday (at least around London), more of a hoodie kind of weather now ... in an O2 store or out and about Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not as much sun today but still far too hot to wear anything other than a teeshirt.....oh, add pants to that wink

I may however, carry it with me to the pub to watch England tonight....there will be a cold chill with clouds on the orizon depending entirely on the result.Fear

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I actually feel the cold more than others I know.

That being so, I have been in sleeveless tops this last 2 weeks.

Fans going when inside.... even with every window and conservatory double doors open till at least 11pm at night. Tonight is no exception.

PS my cats hate it. Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I’d like a hoody to wear 😳

but it it’s nice that the weather is a little cooler.  Not too bad in day as office is cool, but nights have not been as good 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 6 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
So-called as the regular staff ask "Who d'ye think y'are?" 😂
Message 7 of 7