Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46668 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wheatley lives!

Looks like IBM and Airbus have possibly taken Portal 2 literally and created something called CIMON which to me has more than a passing resemblance to Wheatley though lets hope this one doesn't turn evil. https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/06/29/iss_...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extraterrestrial life & related series or movies

Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely sunny weekend. I have just learned that today is World UFO Day, so I thought I'd start a conversation with 2 questions in mind: Do you believe in extraterrestrial life? What's your favourite UFO/alien-related seri...

Redbud Illinois April 23 1950
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS Data Breach

They're saying 150K patients. Don't be surprised if it turns out to be more.https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-44682369

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alan Longmuir dies

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bay-city-rollers-star-alan-longmuir-dies-aged-70-two-weeks-after-being-flown-home-to-uk-when-he-contracted-a-mystery-virus-while-on-holiday-in-mexico-with-his-wife/ar-AAzsFXY?ocid=spartanntp I loved the bay city ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

More shootings in US !

Annapolis shooting: Several people shot at US newspaper building https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44645986

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major data breach at Ticketmaster

Customers who have bought tickets through Ticketmaster since February have been warned to check suspicious activity on their bank accounts and credit cards.UK customers of Ticketmaster have been warned they could be at risk of fraud or identity theft...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary schools begin banning mobile phones

Hey everyone, Some interesting mobile news this week where secondary schools in the UK are beginning to ban mobile phones. The bans are not restricted to the classrooms with pupils expected to had in their phones in the morning and not getting them b...

chairs-chalk-chalkboard-159844.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 advertising

I am wondering if an O2 employee can provide an explanation for the advertising campaign titled “Make America Cheap Again”. I am shocked that it has not been complained about more and wonder has there been negative feedback? I personally find it deep...

Chris24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

25 June is Global Beatles Day

Hi guys, Did you know that today, June 25th, is Global Beatles Day? The day was founded in 2009 and celebrates the huge influence that the Beatles had on the global society with their music, and also with their ideals. The song "All you need is love"...

The Beatles
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos