Did you mean: 

Movies in August

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Continuing our monthly movie discussion I've listed some of the films I'm interested in seeing this month. Did anyone get around to seeing any of the movies we talked about in last months thread? If so what did you think?  

One film i caught last month which I would recommend is A Prayer Before Dawn. It's based on a true story and is a really well made movie. 

Moving on to August we have The Equalizer 2. I enjoyed the first one so will definitely be checking this out! 

For horror fans there is a Slender Man movie out which looks like a lot of fun. 

Thriller wise a movie called Searching looks like it could be good and another movie called Nancy is also worth a look! 

What are you looking forward to this month and do you have any recommendations for the cinema in August? smiling

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 10.10.05.png 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous Apologies for the late reply, just got back from some time off this week. 

I really want to see BlacKkKlansman but didn't know it was based on a true story! That makes me want to see it even more. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 21