cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Spotlight: MichaelL

Anonymous
Not applicable

You might have seen him around already, if you haven't it's because you've been very good boys and girls.

He's one of our most important members as he helps to maintain the peace in the community.

Please say hello and congratulations below to....@MichaelL  :wave_smiley54:

Great to have you around!

Michael.jpg

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight.  You could be next by getting involved in the community!

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop us a PM.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Each to their own Bouncy

Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
A moderator who is a Samsung fan! Game on. Top Man 😆😆😆😆
Message 12 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123070 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
A moderator who is a Samsung fan! Game on. Top Man 😆😆😆😆

android army.jpg

Get in....join the Android army..Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 21

MichaelL
  • 2233 Posts
  • -13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Haha. Yes, definitely into Samsungs. My contract is up in the next few months so I need to make my next choice fairly soon!
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh @MichaelL there can be only one choice.

Note the day. You heard it here
Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're staying on the O2 Network then 😉
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will stick with Samsung @Anonymous but it is looking more and more unlikely I will remain with o2 for all my kit.

O2 network is poor. Vodafone offering 4g where I am moving to and are installing it where I work in the next 3 months.

O2 are doing nothing in the area. According to the coverage checker it is strong 2g and 3 bars of 3g where I am moving to. When I was actually there. ..... No signal. Where I work coverage checker says good indoor and outdoor 3g. Reality is 2g only. Where I am temporarily staying o2 state 3 bars 4g and good 3g. No 4g to be found. 3g is fine though.

Yet again the coverage checker is woeful. When will o2 improve this? One for @Toby as I can provide quite literally hundreds of examples where reality is so so different from the coverage checker and people rely on it when considering buying o2 services. I think it is illegal myself.
Message 17 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The coverage checker is only a guide. ...tbh it is totally inadequate and inaccurate especially in my own area. 

Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you are being generous there @Jonsie. In my opinion the coverage checker is WOEFULLY INACCURATE and really should be withdrawn if they can't make it more accurate.
Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps @MichaelL can look at the coverage checker issue.

But this thread is about him and we have strayed slightly. But then he is part of the android army. Note the day. .... Get a 4!!!!
Message 20 of 21