cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Spotlight: Rosadosc

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

In this edition of the spotlight, we honour @Anonymous almost all of you who are regulars on here will recognize the name slight_smile She's always really friendly and she's and important member of the community. So say hi and congratulations below.

Well done rosadosc!

gimp.jpg

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight. You could be next by getting involved in the community!

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop us a PM.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous 

I'm afraid I haven't had to pleasure of chatting to you before but I hope that will change slight_smile

Some very interesting information about you.  You have good taste in music - I love Bon Jovi heart

Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122135 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Lovely Spotlight @Anonymous  I love you being on this forum to help with the intricacies of O2..

I see you as a good friend and admire your work ethic.

Brilliant taste in music. All hail Queen....Happy Dance

Well done you wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guy's! I'ts been a pleasure getting to know you all and the ones I've not met yet, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until our paths cross! And me worried u would all think I was a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to music...:)
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122135 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guy's! I'ts been a pleasure getting to know you all and the ones I've not met yet, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until our paths cross! And me worried u would all think I was a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to music...:)

Well Queen are my all time favourite group and my husband loves AC/DC...as well as The Who....and many many others.. I have a (not so) secret admiration for the Prodigy... LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I knew you were going to like her musical taste @Cleoriff
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to know a little more about you. 😄
Message 7 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous well done and congrats on getting chosen in the Spotlight. Keep doing what you're doing! Cat Happy

I must say Queen is my ultimate favourite choice specifically for roadtrips in the car. Cat Very Happy

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122135 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I knew you were going to like her musical taste @Cleoriff

Indeed @Anonymous  It shows the lass has class...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous