Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Anonymous

Member Spotlight: Rosadosc

Hi guys,

In this edition of the spotlight, we honour @Anonymous almost all of you who are regulars on here will recognize the name Smiley Happy She's always really friendly and she's and important member of the community. So say hi and congratulations below.

Well done rosadosc!

gimp.jpg

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight. You could be next by getting involved in the community!

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop us a PM.

Highlighted
Level 23: Casual Specs

Re: Member Spotlight: Rosadosc

Hello @Anonymous 

I'm afraid I haven't had to pleasure of chatting to you before but I hope that will change Smiley Happy

Some very interesting information about you.  You have good taste in music - I love Bon Jovi heart

Highlighted
Topics: 698

Lovely Spotlight @Anonymous  I love you being on this forum to help with the intricacies of O2..

I see you as a good friend and admire your work ethic.

Brilliant taste in music. All hail Queen....Happy Dance

Well done you Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks guy's! I'ts been a pleasure getting to know you all and the ones I've not met yet, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until our paths cross! And me worried u would all think I was a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to music...Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guy's! I'ts been a pleasure getting to know you all and the ones I've not met yet, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until our paths cross! And me worried u would all think I was a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to music...Smiley Happy

Well Queen are my all time favourite group and my husband loves AC/DC...as well as The Who....and many many others.. I have a (not so) secret admiration for the Prodigy... LOL

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Anonymous

I knew you were going to like her musical taste @Cleoriff
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nice to know a little more about you. 😄
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous well done and congrats on getting chosen in the Spotlight. Keep doing what you're doing! Cat Happy

I must say Queen is my ultimate favourite choice specifically for roadtrips in the car. Cat Very Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:
I knew you were going to like her musical taste @Cleoriff

Indeed @Anonymous  It shows the lass has class...Happy Dance

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Anonymous