Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Festive snacks, sweets & treats

Favourite mince pies so far are Sainsbury's deep filled for a pound... But I've bought some 'Extra Special' ASDA ones to try this weekend so they could be the new favourite! I saw them rated highly on a mince pie test this year and seem to be the cheapest premium ones currently.
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Are they the ones with icing on? They were yummy 😋
Highlighted
Topics: 746

@mahj wrote:
Are they the ones with icing on? They were yummy 😋

I have both from Asda, Normal and the ones with icing on...yes they are yummy @mahj

@TitaniumI saw that taste test. The problem was, they did NOT test the brand which has been voted the best mince pies this year, Those from Iceland. They are pretty good and inexpensive wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

So what's so festive about a Bakewell then @mahj
Highlighted

Haha no idea? And don’t actually care 😄 Companies will market anything as ‘festive’ these days for a sale. I didn’t really get what was so festive about the Mr Kipling Festive Bakewells either apart from the colourful sprinkles maybe? Lol
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

@Cleoriff The Iceland premium ones are currently 50p more than the ASDA premium ones, they may be worth it though. I'll have to give them a try! I'm not sure about all of Iceland's choices though...I've just seen they're selling mince pie ice creams... Smiley Surprised

@Anonymous The festive bakewells have plum jam in them, it's a nod to plum pudding I think. They're nice anyway! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 746

[ Edited ]

@Titanium

Funnily enough I prefer Asda normal 'deep fill' mince pies to their Premium ones.

I think the pastry on premium is a little weird. upside down

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks @Titanium think I'll avoid them
Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

Not a fan of mince pies, or Terry's chocolate orange.
I am a BIG fan of Toblerone tho - so long as it is milk or white chocolate (not the fruit and nut!).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted

@Titanium - would’ve thought plums were more of an autumnal thing but there you go! 😄

@gmarkj - never seen a fruit and nut one will have to look out for them, thanks! (Even though I know you don’t like them) 😄