Re: CES 2019 - Daily Round up!

Hi @Martin-O2

I have just seen at this event

a Robot that can draw on your walls!

I thought they were KidsHelp

Topics: 21

@viridis wrote:
You can't tell the difference apparently, I know a vegan who eats these as they're a very popular vegan dish in the states, he swore to me they are indistinguishable from meat burgers, even to the point they "bleed" when cooked.

Apparently thats the reoccurring theme in Solyent Green* scream

* After eating and liking Quorn, watching how its made put me off and all had in my head was that film!

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous Yes I think the quieter part will be one of the man selling points! joy

You never know @Cleoriff, a slow waltz with your robot might be just what's needed if you're feeling under the weather! 

@welshsteve76 Yes me too lol! They should have arrived by now. 

@TallTrees Oh I missed that one! Do they just make a mess like the kids or do they draw something a bit more tasteful? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 683

@Martin-O2Only one problem with that suggestion. I just don't 'do' slow waltzes.

My father was the expert in that type of dance. Sadly, he never passed his love of it onto me. I was far too busy being 'a child of the 60's' Dance

*The Game Is On*

Level 26: Upbeat

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous Yes I think the quieter part will be one of the man selling points! joy

You never know @Cleoriff, a slow waltz with your robot might be just what's needed if you're feeling under the weather! 

@welshsteve76 Yes me too lol! They should have arrived by now. 

@TallTrees Oh I missed that one! Do they just make a mess like the kids or do they draw something a bit more tasteful? 

I think the answer to that one @Martin-O2 is both!  

Afterall it depends what is thought to be messy ~

I thought that Picasso was messy!  Jaw-dropping

O2 Social Media Team

@Martin-O2 wrote:

FUTURELIGHT FABRIC is a new material from The North Face which is both waterproof and breathable. The new fabric is much thinner and quieter then current waterproof gear and has been tested on some of the worlds most dangerous mountain's including Everest! 

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 19.15.38.png

Forget Everest, that tech would come in handy for us Scots... 'ruddy freezin' up here

CommunitySig_Animated_2.gif

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

It's a shame you never got to learn it from your dad @Cleoriff but I'm sure you got plenty of dancing in anyway! 

Not sure if I'd want one of those around the house then @TallTrees! I have enough of a job cleaning up after myself. joy

Think you might need something a bit more durable for use in Scotland @Chris_Klaughing

OK guys on to the last day of CES! As before I've listed a few items that caught my eye and would love to hear your thoughts! 

HEATWORKS DUO have created a solution to constantly having to boil the kettle throughout the day. This prototype device heats the water on the fly as it comes out of the nozzle, removing the need to stand there wairing for the kettler to boil! 

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 4.21.18 PM.png

For all the cat lovers out there the LITTER ROBOT-3 will take care of all your kitty bathroom needs! This device will detect when your cat is doing their business and then after a pre-set time rotate, clearing the dirty litter and depositing a fresh pile. It's also supported by an app so you can keep an eye on your cats er, movements. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 18.49.28.png

Last up is the JAXJOX KETTLEBELLCONNECT which is smart kettlebell system with an adjustable weight from 12 up to 42 pounds and has onboard sensors and accelerometer to track reps, rest time, and more! 

So, what do you think of the latest tech out of CES and did you see anything today that piped your interest? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 13: Prompter

@Martin-O2nothing really exciting for me, anything really "big" on the Smarthome or Home security front?

Topics: 683

Oh lovely!!

Not intending to be negative, but I just can't envisage my cats going anywhere near that litter robot Fear

*The Game Is On*

Level 26: Upbeat

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh lovely!!

Not intending to be negative, but I just can't envisage my cats going anywhere near that litter robot Fear

Nor can I imagine that ~ cats have more sense!!  laughing