Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48956 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6876 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11793 replies
  • 0 kudos

A sad sign of our times

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/woman-found-dead-near-bristol-three-lamps-junction-was-homeless/story-29626024-detail/story.html "Police have not yet been able to identify a woman who died near Bristol Temple Meads.The woman was in her 30s."

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather Photographer of the Year

Hey guys, I wanted to share this fantastic set if images from the 2016 Weather Photographer of the Year competition run by the the Royal Meteorological Society and The Royal Photographic Society. The images are the finalists for this year’s competiti...

spritelightning.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 64 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Kenny Baker (R2-D2)

Kenny Baker ...the actor who played R2D2 in the Star Wars films has died age 83 R.I.P Kenny... https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/13/kenny-baker-r2-d2-dies-star-wars?CMP=twt_a-culture_b-gdnculture

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

A bot that remembers anything

Not so sure about this. Might be useful, but I don't think I'd trust entering sensitve or private information. https://techcrunch.com/2016/08/12/wonder-is-a-bot-that-will-remember-anything-for-you/

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robert Rauschenberg goat and other art oddities

Hey guys, The Tate Modern will be displaying a series of works by the American artist Robert Rauschenberg which will include sculpture's made from 1970's shredded wheat boxes or his "white paintings" which are only complete when the viewer casts a sh...

Goat.jpg
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Play in the Sand Day :)

Today seems to be 'Play in the Sand Day'. What would you do in the sand if you were on a beach (or sandbox) right now? I'd like to try do that thing where you get buried under the sand and all but your head is visible. If you don't like that sort of ...

sand sand Castle Castle
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Spanish Plume (Weather)

Just for a bit of fun I thought I would bring some good news.According to this report, the UK is about to see a weather phenomenon called the Spanish Plume which will bring temperatures up to 30c here. Warm air from Africa is pushed up from the Iberi...

• 90 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Maps improves its offline use

Many people already know about being able to use Maps offline, but these are recent improvements, and good for those who don't have a large data tariff. http://thenextweb.com/apps/2016/08/09/google-maps-for-android-is-now-even-better-without-data-ser...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mosquitos and the Zika Virus

Extremely worrying news when the World Health Organisation (W.H.O) has issued warnings that this virus is 'spreading explosively'.The Zika virus is transmitted by a certain breed of mosquitoCurrently the Zika Virus is in 23 countries in the Americas....

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today is international cat day!

Today is international cat day! As many of you know I'm a big fan of kitties so to celebrate international cat day I've gathered some amazing and interesting cat facts from across the Internet. Feel free to add any unusual cat facts of your own below...

cat facts.jpg
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos