Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46846 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6584 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

CES 2019 - Daily Round up!

Hey everyone, This years CES (Consumer Electronics Show) officially kicked off today in Las Vegas and it's shaping up to be another great show for those with even a passing interest in technology! Below, we've detailed some of the cool tech showcased...

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 19.34.43.png Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 19.34.56.png Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 19.34.33.png Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 19.34.06.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gatwick Runway Opens after Drone chaos

Gatwick's runway has reopened after drones caused the airport to shut down for more than a day.Causing absolute chaos for 100,000 travellers pre- Christmas.The airport felt this was a deliberate attack to cause as much upset to travel arrangements.Ai...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 91 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security at Home advice

Hello ~I would be very grateful for advice if possible.I want a security camera fitted to the outside overlooking garage/drive, it can be wired and mounted to a wall overlooking this area. Power and fitting would be no problem. I have been looking Ar...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy New Year

Wishing everyone in the community a Happy and Healthy New Year.

2019.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Usage

With the ever connected world we live in these days, I'm wondering how much people use.As you may or may not know I gave up home broadband in November and I've just had my first full month data usage (I swapped direct debit dates after I joined so th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Golden Globes 2019

Hey everyone, Last night, the 2019 Golden Globe Awards took place and I don't know about you but I always like to keep an eye on the results Here are the winners this year: Best motion picture - drama: Bohemian Rhapsody Best motion picture - comedy o...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Good Wife/The Good Fight

@Anonymousand I got to talking about the above two shows; the Good Fight being a spin-off from The Good Wife.Now I know there are two of us interested in these shows and @Marjo has also mentioned liking The Good Wife and asking about the spin-off ser...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

CES 2019

I was sure one of the staff would post a thread...Has anyone seen anything good? I saw that Samsung will be sticking iTunes access into their tv's (not music) with air play 2 support. (Older tv's will get it via a firmware update)LG are rumoured to b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos