Did you mean: 

Autumnal Bucket list

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

The end of Summer, as bittersweet as it might be, marks the beginning of Autumn. 🍂

It's a gorgeous season, that brings many things to do, eat, and look forward to! I thought it might be interesting to share what our favourite things to do this season are, and I'll kick this off by listing a few of the things on my bucket list for the coming months:

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 13.56.18.png

• Enjoy all things cinammon
  • Step up your stew game
  • Feast on apples
  • Warm up by a bonfire
  • Make crumbles
  • Admire the trees and their autumnal colours
  • Plan Halloween night
  • Get cozy under a pile of blankets
  • Carve a Pumpkin

So what's on your bucket list this season?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@dgilbert2 

I didn't see it as migration but now it makes more sense joy I imagine you'd be happy to hibernate over winter as well then, like @Cleoriff does? 

I wouldn't go that far, I'd miss my Christmas dinner smiling

Message 21 of 50

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@dgilbert2

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 13.46.19.png

Maybe you can start practicing roasts before winter comes around, to help you get through Autumn? It might be easier than to hop on a cruise into the southern hemisphere. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 22 of 50

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@EmilieT  where did you find my photo!?

Trust me, going on a cruise and being waited on hand and foot, is much easier Happy Dance

Message 23 of 50

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Getting pampered and not having to worry about a thing does sound lovely @dgilbert2 hugging 

But they wouldn't let me bake on a cruise, and the cooler months are some of the best of the year to bake so I wouldn't want to miss on that!

signature

Message 24 of 50

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

But they wouldn't let me bake on a cruise, and the cooler months are some of the best of the year to bake so I wouldn't want to miss on that!

Would the 24 hour free onboard food not be enough for you LOL 

Message 25 of 50

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I could probably get used to it with time, @dgilbert2 thinking but I really really like cooking and baking myself, the smells, the sounds, the satisfaction of having made it all from scratch ... smile

signature

Message 26 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go into the woods for the Autumnal colours

cozy up under fleece throws & watch some old tv ... my cat Marty snuggling up to me

Hot toddies in the pub

I like the crispy cold days if the sky is bright blue & there is sunshine & I can wrap up & go for a walk hopefully taking some pics with the camera in my phone 

Image result for autumn roses blog

I might carve a pumpkin ... my son Alex & I used to enjoy doing this together ... put it in my living room window = it looks good from over the canal 

I've just come to this thread @Cleoriff & @TallTrees ... the photos of roses are stunning 

Message 27 of 50

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10767 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

@Anonymous

That sounds blissful ~ took this rose today, saw a couple of days ago and didn't expect it.

WP_20181022_10_14_00_Pro.jpgChilly out this morning 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 28 of 50

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Absolutely gorgeous colour @TallTrees

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 29 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

@Anonymous

That sounds blissful ~ took this rose today, saw a couple of days ago and didn't expect it.

WP_20181022_10_14_00_Pro.jpgChilly out this morning 

My favourite colour rose @TallTrees. I have a similar one still flowering.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 50