Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46845 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6583 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leicester City owner's helicopter crashes

This doesn't look good!Praying for good news.....https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470?ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_linkname=news_central&ns_source=twitter&ns_mchannel=social

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Bank Scam - Please Read

This was posted on Facebook by a friend. It's worth reading to help keep on top of things like this. So I had a call on our landline from ‘Brian Johnston’ from my banks fraud team this morning, he confirmed my name and mobile phone number to me and a...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

From oven to doorstep

Toyota have unveiled a version of their Tundra pickup with a Hydrogen powered powertrain/engine and a built-in Pizza Oven https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-sema-show/toyota-reveals-hydrogen-powered-pizza-producing-pick

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone, The spookiest time of the year is upon us, and I hope you're all ready There are many ways to enjoy Halloween, whether it's with a quiet night at home waiting for trick-or-treaters, a scare-fest from the comfort of your couch, or by atte...

halloween-illustration.jpg
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

My smart tech

An old friend popped round last night, not seen him since school. After a greeting, a brew and a chat I could see him looking around.. not sure what he was thinking I told him to go for a look.My place is only small and he came back a minute later sa...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Pumpkin Carving!

Hey everyone, With Halloween just around the corner it's time to show off your carving skills with some traditional pumpkin carving! We'd love to see your creative efforts this Halloween so feel free to go mad with you carving! You can do a tradition...

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 15.12.05.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 SCAM ALERT Bank Accounts could be emptied

Hi ~I am very concerned having read an article that O2 EE and Vodafone mobile phone customers are vulnerable to a growing scam which allows fraudsters access to their bank accounts.An investigation by BBC 1's Watchdog Live has discovered the phone gi...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Scam Alert

Please read this link. I've received two of these emails, but I'm pretty savvy when it comes to this.https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/da/242143?fbclid=IwAR1xKhfw08XCZPay6O5a8JHe2s_vZc5agM2Im8azhilalYDIgvFM4wZZtoI

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos