Secret Cinema presents: Stranger Things

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Secret Cinema presents Stranger Things

Hi everyone, 

Some very exciting tickets are now available on Priority for all Stranger Things fans on O2! Head over to Priority to grab yours, before the pre-sale ends on Friday 24 at 9:00am. Tickets are limited and once they're gone they're gone so don't delay!  

Secret Cinema announced that its second immersive experience of 2019 will reimagine the world of critically-acclaimed Netflix original drama serie Stranger Things, in an official collaboration with the Duffer Brothers!

For the very first time, the ground-breaking immersive theatre company will create an experience from the small screen, transporting audiences to the small suburban town of Hawkins, Indiana – in a creative re-interpretation spanning key moments across three seasons. This is a landmark production for Secret Cinema as it alters its format by giving the audience a greater opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the world and characters of Stranger Things. Secret location. On November 1st 2019.

Any Stranger Things fans out there? Will you be coming to Hawkins? wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff @jonsie @viridis I finished the third series over the weekend, if either of you have caught up and finished it as well let me know, happy to discuss it via PM or in spoiler tags smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 11 of 13

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Great season, can't wait for the next one.

Shame about *spoiler* but I believe the end scene hinted at a different option
Message 12 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@viridis Definitely looking forward to the next one as well, I think this 3rd season was right up there with the first one as the best of the show for me. Really good stuff relieved

signature

Message 13 of 13