cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the England Rugby squad at 'Wear the Rose Live' 13 August!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wear the Rose Live promo picture

Hi guys, how are you all doing today? slight_smile

Some more good news for you rugby fans! 🏉

On 13 August, O2 are hosting Wear the Rose Live, a festival celebrating the game of rugby at Bristol Amphitheatre!

The England Rugby squad and coaches will all be present before they head to Japan for the Rugby World Cup tournament. They will be joined by special guests including rugby legends Jonny Wilkinson and Ugo Monye. Additionally, we are putting on one of our biggest O2 Touch tournaments during the day. There will also be plenty of live music, street food and carnival stalls. smile

Date: 13 August

Location: Bristol Amphitheatre, Explore Lane, Bristol, BS1 5LL

Timings: 12:00 – 19:30

Tickets for the event are free and you can register for yours here. slight_smile

(Please note there are limited places available, once they’re gone they’re gone, so be quick!)

Anyone in the community interested in this event? I'd love to hear what you think, and if any of you will be attending! Happy Dance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Marjo 

Will there be an England Shirt giveway again? It's been done in the past (as O2 are sponsors)

Not pretending I am a rugby fan, but I have a couple of relatives who are fanatical about it.

Worth asking anyway wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Marjo 

Will there be an England Shirt giveway again? It's been done in the past (as O2 are sponsors)

Not pretending I am a rugby fan, but I have a couple of relatives who are fanatical about it.

Worth asking anyway wink

I don't have any shirt news at the moment I'm afraid @Cleoriff . Great to see that there's still interest in these, so we'll make sure to pass it on in case it could be something we can do in the future. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4