Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my bill.

Carla3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, my bill is due tomorrow, however, with the whole craziness of this coronavirus I’ve been in able to work.
I’m a cleaner, I can not work from home, I go out to work, but no body wants a stranger coming in from the outside to clean so, this has left me short this month.
I’m struggling with a fair few bills and I’m wondering what help I can get from yourselves?
I’ve tried very hard to keep my bill paid every month to keep my credit score ok and I don’t want things to start falling now.
Please help!!!!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Carla3 

Contact the payment team asap for help https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support 

Get in touch

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Carla3 

Contact the payment team asap for help https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support 

Get in touch

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Your best bet @Carla3 is to call customer support on 202 to discuss your options - this is a customer community and as such cannot help with account specific issues.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Carla3  You need to speak to the Payment Management Team asap. In situations such as yours, restrictions to the use of your phone are usually applied, but these are strange and new times we're all facing, so hopefully, maybe they can help in some way.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Carla3 

There is a statement here from O2 about bill worry.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464#M33...

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5