Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Data sim

I bought a 12Gb data sim to use with mi-fi in Cyprus (Europe) but did not work. Does anybody why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusting! stay away from 02

i have contacted trading standards because 02 took £1600 out my account and wont refund! here is a copy of the case with Trading Standards, Dear O2 complaint review serviceI am writing to you to raise an issue about:Mobile (Pay Monthly)The issue that...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ifitness

In my bill I have £22 added on saying I purchased ifitness I have no idea what this is

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone :(

I recently had my phone stolen after topping up my o2 balance. Is there any way to be refunded the total of my remaining balance, or even have it transferred to a new sim?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does the "Time" column mean for data?

Can anyone tell me what the values in the "Time" column mean for data please? The section is actually headed "GPRS Calls".I'm looking at my son's pay monthly O2 bill and there is any entry (in GPRS Calls) for every day and on around half of the days ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 data running out extremely quickly

Hi, I have a 5GB of data a month iPhone 7 contract which runs out on my phone within a week of it being reloaded in the month, I have also topped up with an additional 8GB this month and that's gone within a week too...the way I see it, I work at hom...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying a bill from overseas

I recently cancelled my contract with o2 after a number of years being a customer. They seem to think I cancelled my direct debit to them early and are after my final payment. I've been trying to find a way of contacting them - no email, disconnected...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Ending Shortly

Hi, my pay monthly contract will be ending the 1st September, i may want to change from 02 & go with another carrier,how do i go about this ie; do i have to notify 02 before my contract ends etc ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Transfer From One Account To Another

I have a new pay monthly SIM, my partner has an existing pay monthly (rolling contract) SIM...both are with O2. Can she transfer her number to my new SIM and cancel her rolling contract? She doesn't want to lose her current number.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos