Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 18th March onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

With the Rugby coming to a close we’re turning our heads more towards Spring as well as Mother’s Day coming along at the end of the month. sunflower

With the likes of Miss Selfridge, we’ve got you covered for your night’s out, and for those nights in we’ve got Laithwaite’s Wine in the app so you can enjoy some new wines with friends!

There’s also a whole heap of Prize Draws still open for entries right up until the start of next week so make sure you head into the app to see what’s up for grabs. nerd

We’re still live with an amazing offer for ICON Outlet at The O2. Every Tuesday and Wednesday customers will be able to get up to 20% off on a number of brands at the Outlet including Moss Bros., Aspinal of London, Yankee Candle and many more.

The delicious Caffé Nero free drink offer is also available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Which offer caught your eye this time around? 

Channel Update - 130319-1.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

Nice post Spring and Mothers Day 

"What caught my eye" ?

I like food so thought of Tom Kerridge

but I can cook betterinnocent

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Laithwaites, hmm... drool

Message 3 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees  

I love that joy As you know I cook a lot at home so I'd like to think I'm pretty good with food as well, but sometimes I still like to go out to some restaurants, get inspiration for new things!

@pgn 

It sounds like the Vintage Wine Festival prize draw might be right down your alley - have you entered already? wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 11

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

I know you love to cook ~ and if I remember you are now "into" baking bread.

I cooked lots of Pittas recently and freeze some ~ I cut them in half or split them

put cheese in then bake them each side till melty in the middle (put them 

on the griddle stone top of cooker) ~ very yummy.  Can add spice to the 

cheese too ~ the world's your oyster there ~ I add Chilli! 

Now there's me thinking that HE would learn a bit of practical cooking from me!

Thanks Emilie ~ lots of best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 11

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@pgn 

It sounds like the Vintage Wine Festival prize draw might be right down your alley - have you entered already? wink

I would if I could, but it's not showing in my Priority App as yet, @EmilieT 

Perhaps on Monday, as it is a public holiday here... Happy Dance

Message 6 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees 

Sounds so delicious grin

@pgn 

The prize draw is from 18/03-25/03, my bad for misreading the dates last week ... you should be able to enter now though! Happy Dance

signature

Message 7 of 11

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Just have, thank you @EmilieT.

And have ordered a 4-miniature (187ml bottles) tasting pack for £4.00 all-in ✔️👍
Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@pgn 

Was that the Laihtwaite offer?? You're starting the week pretty nicely with Priority! smile

signature

Message 9 of 11

pgn
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@@

Was that the Laihtwaite offer?? You're starting the week pretty nicely with Priority! smile

It sure was! wineA bank holiday here today, time to catch up on such things, @EmilieT 

Message 10 of 11