Did you mean: 

O2 Academy Brixton

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

About a month ago, I went for the second time to the O2 Academy in Brixton (London) to see a band I love to see live, Vulfpeck. This fantastic venue used to be a cinema and theatre, so it has great acoustics and a lot of charm - both time I've been there were quite a treat hugging

Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 11.14.44.png

As an O2 Customer, if you go to any O2 venue, including this one, you've got access to many perks as well! 

• Get exclusive access to special offers on merchandise and drinks through the O2 Academy app.
  • Ask the O2 Angels for anything you need help wtih.
  • Skip the queue with Priority.
  • Use the cloakroom at no cost with Priority.
  • Charge your phone.
  • And much more: you can find all the perks and info here!

Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 11.13.01.png

Have you been to the O2 Academy in Brixton in the past? Who did you see there, and how did you like it? 

I'd love to hear if you've also been to this amazing venue, and used any of the perks only O2 customers can get, so please let me know all about your experiences in the comments! Happy Dance

More info

Fun facts: 
. Since 1994, the venue has been voted Venue of the year twelve times in the NME Awards.
. It has a capacity of just under 5000 people.
. Placebo filmed their 1999 single "Every You Every Me"'s video during a performance there.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0