Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Nero Coffee Deal Time Change!

[ Edited ]

Why has the offer changed from being valid from after 2pm only!

My lunch break is 1-2.

it wasnt like this before Christmas!

Topics: 533
Solutions: 11,467

Re: Nero Coffee Deal Time Change!

We are told that the times will vary for certain offers so that peak loads can be avoided and to give everyone a chance of partaking.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 64: Magistrate

They're probably giving away too much free coffee and need to make some money.Smiley Wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 688

@Bambino wrote:

They're probably giving away too much free coffee and need to make some money.Smiley Wink

Probably correct @Bambino and even more reason why folk should stop bothering with Priority..Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

More footfall during people's lunch hour, therefore more money to be made during rush hour. Just shoppers usually after 2pm . ...

Level 1: Joiner

I posted to this Community before Christmas and was advised by O2 that the original 12pm start time would be re-instated after the Christmas rush, however, we are half way through January and it's still 2pm start with the Christmas rush now long gone.  What is going on?  I fear that this is the slippery slope to abolishing this treat altogether alongside the £1 lunch on a Monday which disappeared last year. :-(

Topics: 688

@Dab2899 wrote:

I posted to this Community before Christmas and was advised by O2 that the original 12pm start time would be re-instated after the Christmas rush, however, we are half way through January and it's still 2pm start with the Christmas rush now long gone.  What is going on?  I fear that this is the slippery slope to abolishing this treat altogether alongside the £1 lunch on a Monday which disappeared last year. :-(

@Martin-O2 @Marjo any idea about this change? Is it permanent?

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Cleoriff@Dab2899 No new info on this however the change to the time was not permanent and is scheduled to change again 'in the new year'. I'll try to find out when this offer will return to the earlier time. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature