Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Argos priority code

Smiller1984
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was sent my priority £5 Argos voucher to my old phone and forgot to copy the code down when i got a new phone. Is it possible to resend the code? Cant find any email or contact number for O2 Priority and the online chat assistant gave me Ticketmasters number?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Smiller1984, how are you getting on with this? We received the following information about this offer, which might help:

You must redeem the offer (generate a code) by 2 November 2018, however your code will be valid for use until 31 December 2018 and will be stored in the My Priority folder on the Priority app until 2 November 2018. If you want to use your code after the offer has expired on 2 November 2018, you'll need to take a screenshot of your code. If you have a problem redeeming your code, you can tell the cashier that it is a 'Collection Code'. 

Let us know if you can find the code following these instructions, and if you'd like any further help at all slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Unless @Marjo can help you, I guess you’re stuffed!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Smiller1984, how are you getting on with this? We received the following information about this offer, which might help:

You must redeem the offer (generate a code) by 2 November 2018, however your code will be valid for use until 31 December 2018 and will be stored in the My Priority folder on the Priority app until 2 November 2018. If you want to use your code after the offer has expired on 2 November 2018, you'll need to take a screenshot of your code. If you have a problem redeeming your code, you can tell the cashier that it is a 'Collection Code'. 

Let us know if you can find the code following these instructions, and if you'd like any further help at all slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions