O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority Offers: 15th August Onwards

Hi guys, It's time for our weekly Priority offers update again! We’ve got a huge variety of offers and Prize Draws on Priority at the moment, ranging from a great discount with ao.com, to a Prize Draw for a VIP experience to see Barry Manilow live at...

Coffee Priority Update 15 August
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merlin offer

I have been trying to work this out for almost 24 hours and I give up!!! I managed to get a code for 4 free tix to Thorpe park. The code was sent to me in a text message but I cannot find for the life of me where to redeem the code and how to get my ...

Resolved! O2 priority - confused!

Hi I wanted to get tickets for George Rzra, but couldn’t figure out how. I logged in to 02 priority, and selected the dates I wanted, clicked on the “buy tickets” link - which took me to the tickmaster site, but this just showed me a list of the diff...

Darola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority - new format of Cafe Nero offer

Hi - just wanted to register my feedback regarding the new Tues/Weds format of the Cafe Nero offer.Maybe the thinking of splitting over two days was that it increased the pool of people who could take up this offer?Not so!It now favours people who ar...

Beverley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beak> Priority tickets from 15 Aug!

Hi guys! Do any of you like electronic music? Beak> are an electronic music band from England who released their first album in 2009. They have announced their new album last month which is expected to come out in September. Priority tickets go on sa...

Beak
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 13th - 19th August

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 14.39.23.png Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 14.33.42.png

Alexander O'Neal and the Soul Legends featuring Lemar

Hi everyone, Tickets for some great shows go on sale this week on Priority, but if you're after a night of Soul and smooth music, make sure to log in on Wednesday 15 at 9am and grab some tickets for a night with Alexander O'Neal and the Soul Legends ...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 priority queueing

Hi,This may seem silly but I'm new to the whole o2 priority thing and was just wondering, I'm going to a gig in October which I got tickets through o2 priority. If I want to do o2 priority queuing at an o2 venue do I have to do that now or do I wait ...

Rissa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merlin Offer RIP OFF

The Merlin offer for for tickets to an attraction is understandably popular- but I’m more than frustrated now...I had the O2 priority app open on my phone from 11.55am. I even had the chessington offer open. It began to countdown from 1 minute to 12p...

MrFrenzy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority

Does anybody ever get the free tickets on priority as every time I go to use there’s none left but click on it as soon as it available to use

Shezzah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos