O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority Offers: 9th August Onwards

HI everyone, The weather might be milder, but Summer isn't over Here's a little overview of what's coming up in the Priority app over the next week, there's something for everyone! Our Roadshow and its team had a fantastic time at Chessington World o...

Coffee Channel Update - 090818-1 2.jpg
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming tour tickets: Slaves

Hi everyone, This week, Wednesday 8 August, you'll get the chance to get your hands on some tickets via Priority for this duo's upcoming tour across the UK Slaves is an English punk-rock duo, consisting of Laurie Vincent and Isaac Holman. Since their...

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.29.28.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Priority

Hi, I have 02 Priority where i can purchase tickets with up to 50% off Merlin Attractions can i purchase tickets for a family menber and her son? Thanks Vanessa

vanessa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority App

My son is on pay as you go with O2 but he can no longer seem to access the O2 priority app since his last i-phone software update. It says it will text a code to his phone but the text doesnt come through. What can he do?

Geeza_25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar! 6th - 12th August

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 14.23.51.png Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 14.24.45.png

Hot Dub Time Machine Priority tickets!

Hey everyone, Hot Dub Time Machine tickets are on pre-sale this week which will give you the chance to see this 'dance-through-the-decades' audio-visual show from this infamous Australian DJ. Hot Dub Time Machine showcases songs from every decade and...

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 14.23.51.png

Priority

Who else will be deleting this app I'm fed up of entering and reading sorry you haven't one this time and this week's attempt to get park tickets was just to much every week I click on when counter gets to zero to be told no tickets left what a joke ...

Kev1062 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Merlin Tickets

Not a complaint this time - it seems like I did succeed in getting a voucher for the free tickets to a Merlin attraction (I chose Alton Towers). The voucher code appeared and told me that I had until 31st August to use the voucher. I also clicked thr...

Robgoblin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority App

Hi everyone I have been watching my clock since 11.30am to try and win 4 tickets to Scarborough SeaLife Centre. I’m not happy. I had my finger ready to press on exactly the time it became available to try and win them. O2 priority kept saying not wor...

Lottie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority Offers: 1st August Onwards

Hey everyone, Another week and another batch of fantastic Priority offers for your to take advantage of! If you fancy a last minute summer holiday then there's a 3 night stay in Krakow. If you're staying local you can get 2 gourmet burgers from Byron...

Channel Update - 010818.png